https://cabinet.gov.mn/wp-content/uploads/logo.png 0 0 cabinetAdmin https://cabinet.gov.mn/wp-content/uploads/logo.png cabinetAdmin2021-05-10 14:19:432022-11-01 10:54:51Legal Department
Roles and responsibilties:
- Endorse the drafts to be discussed at the Government Cabinet sessions, develop the Cabinet Secretariat proposals, ensure that Government resolutions are made in compliance with the legislation.
- Provide advisory and support on policy planning, management, and coordination of the justice and internal affairs sector. Prepare issues to be discussed at the Government Cabinet sessions in compliance with relevant procedures, develop the Cabinet Secretariat proposals, provide advice and information to the management;
- Provide professional and methodological advisory on removing legislation duplications, gaps, breaches and irregularities, draft laws and regulations, and government resolutions.
- Provide legal assistance other in-kind support on the implementation of government resolutions.
- Represent the Government and the Cabinet Secretariat at the court and prosecutor.
|2.||D.Saruul||Government senior email@example.com||262626|
|3.||Ch.Dondogmaa||Government senior firstname.lastname@example.org||263310|
This post is also available in: Mongolian