DEVELOPMENT BANK OF MONGOLIA VACANCY NOTICE FOR INDEPENDENT DIRECTORS TO THE BOARD2017-05-25 Уншсан тоо: 1774
DEVELOPMENT BANK OF MONGOLIA VACANCY NOTICE FOR INDEPENDENT DIRECTORS TO THE BOARD
In accordance with Law on Development Bank of Mongolia, Company Law and resolution № 123 of the Government of Mongolia “Rule of Selection procedure of the Board of directors of the Development Bank Mongolia” of 2017, Hereby noticing vacancy for four independent board of directors of the Development Bank Mongolia.
SELECTION OF NUMBER OF INDEPENDENT DIRECTOR – 4
1. Not having debt arrears under a loan or guarantee agreement;
2. Holding a bachelor degree in banking, finance, law, engineering or economics, and have experience of holding managerial position for more than five (5) years and have professional expertise and qualification;
3. With no criminal records;
4. Having a proof that the bankruptcy and/or insolvency of a legal entity, in which he/she held a managerial position, were not caused by him/her in any way;
5. Holding no executive positions at other institutions that operate in the banking sector;
6. At least three years shall pass since the license of the banking or non-banking financial institution, where the member was an competent official, was revoked due to violation;
7. At least three years shall pass since disciplinary actions were taken against the member during his/her duty of competent official at the institution operates in financial market;
8. Shall not be a public administrative, political and special official and was not holding political positions last 5 years;
9. Shall not be an competent official or related party of the bank;
10. Holding no more than 5% of shares of the bank solely or jointly with related party;
11. Does not own five percent or more of the common shares of the company, alone, or in conjunction with a relate party;
12. Does not personally, or the related party does not hold an official position in the company, or in other members of the group of companies that the company is part of;
13. Is not any business relationship with Development Bank Mongolia.
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES SHOULD SUBMIT FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS:
1. Reference letter
2. A copy of the National Identification card;
3. Photo 2%, size of 4*6 cm;
4. Residential address description;
5. Civil servant resume;
6. Declaration of conflicts of interest and private interests;
8. A certified copy of educational diplomas and certificates;
9. A Copy of social insurance card;
10. Police report that no criminal record;
11. Reference issued Bank of Mongolia regarding “No outstanding obligations under loan, guarantee and warrantee agreement” and “whether authorized person when banking license is revoked due to breach of the law”;
12. Reference of Court “ whether a person who was an authorized person of the legal entity which bankrupted or insolvent due to his/her harm”;
13. Reference of Financial Regulatory Commission “whether authorized person when banking license is revoked due to breach of the law”.
Note: foreign candidates shall obtain statements specified in clause 11,12 and 13 from his/her residential country.
The Government of Mongolia, State Place, 6th khoroo, Sukhbaatar district, Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia.
Contact person: Ms Baasankhuu.Kh /Secretary to the Selection procedure organizing team of independent board of directors Development bank/. Tel: 11 329153; mobile: 976 99108977
Please submit your required documents to the following address by June 16, 2017 before 17.00 hours.
Note: Documents will not be returned